Ch. 24 Questions:
1. What are the black people of Maycomb complaining about in ch. 24?
2. What makes Miss Maudie angry in ch. 24?
3. What do the ladies mention Mrs. Roosevelt doing in ch. 24?
4. Why does Atticus come home with a white face in ch. 24? Explain.
5. Why does Aunt Alexandra get upset in ch. 24?
Ch. 25 Questions:
1. What does Jem make Scout do with the roly poly in ch. 25?
2. What does Mr. Underwood liken Tom’s death to in ch. 25?
Ch. 26 Question (just one):
1. What is the “problem” that Scout is picking up on with what Miss Gates said?