Read chapters 13, 14, and 15. I’d recommend starting Friday and doing 1 chapter per day.
Then, in complete sentences, and using page numbers to show where you found the answers, answer the following questions for chapter 13:
1. What does Aunt Alexandra say is the definition of “fine folks?”
2. What is the caste system in Maycomb? Is there a caste system in Darien? Explain.
3. Why do Jem and Scout get upset with Atticus at the end of Ch. 13?
And lastly, following the same instructions as explained above, answer the following questions for chapter 15:
1. Why does the group of men come and stand on the Finch front lawn at night?
2. Why does Atticus go sit outside the jail at night?
3. Why does the group of men gathered outside the jail stare at Scout the way they do?
4. Why do the men disperse?
You do not have any questions on chapter 14, but be sure to complete all of the reading in the actual book.